RCCO/Digital Uprise (DU), Is a creative driven, dog-friendly, beer-friendly, pants-optional digital hybrid team working with several fortune 500 companies.
Roger Christian and Company (RCCO) is growing and is searching for experienced Senior Account Executives to join our team. We are looking for those who are thinkers and doers to become brand stewards for our roster of regional and national brands. If this is you, please read on.
At RCCO, a Senior Account Executive is responsible for daily contact between the agency and one or more client accounts. You will interface with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client, including meetings with internal creative, digital, and production teams. You will have significant input in the big picture as well as be responsible for carrying out the day-to-day. As the Sr. AE, you will report to the VP of Account Management.
As an Agency Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
- Keeps apprised of the progress of clients’ projects through production and traffic managers or other relevant personnel.
- Receives client briefings. Fills out Client Contact Reports for all client meetings and distributes to appropriate agency personnel. Quickly and accurately relays Client Change Orders to all relevant agency personnel.
- Effectively presents, sells, and defends all agency work/proposals to clients; supports other client service team members in these functions.
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments.
- Assists in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, media and public relations projects.
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications, including calls, faxes, and emails.
- Coordinates with an interactive account executive to ensure traditional/interactive synthesis of marketing efforts.
- Oversees execution of approved programs.
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art and coordinates client approval.
- Reviews billing before releasing to clients; ensures prompt collection of accounts receivable.
- Informs account director regularly of account progress for all assigned clients; involves account supervisor immediately in the event of potential problems, i.e., client/agency relations,
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Flexibility and self-motivation are necessary as other duties may be assigned as needed.
- BS/BA Degree.
- Three (3) or more years of progressively responsible related experience.
- Strong oral communication and writing skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Strong communication, leadership, and management skills.
- Must be a self-starter and work well in a team environment.
- High ethical standards.
- Knowledge of advertising agency software such as Advantage, AQUA is a big plus.
- Paid personal time off time / Vacations.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Competitive salary commensurable of experience
In compliance with the ADA, if accommodations are needed for the application process, please contact HR at 210-897-7740
Our Commitment to Diversity:
Digital Uprise is a subsidiary of Roger Christian Co and is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have a greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and we do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws of Texas.