RCCO/Digital Uprise (DU), Is a creative driven, dog-friendly, beer-friendly, pants-optional digital hybrid team working with several fortune 500 companies.
Roger Christian & Company is looking for a dynamic Project Manager (PM) to join its advertising agency team. In this position, the Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the successful completion of marketing and advertising projects by guiding initiatives through creative development and production. The Project Manager will work as liaison and facilitator among the account management team and the creative and production teams. This position requires effective management of employees, setting deadlines, communicating with the account service team about the state of the project, ensuring projects stay on track and on budget, and adjusting if necessary to meet new requirements. The Project Manager must be also an effective problem-solver on a day-to-day basis, and someone that recognizes opportunities to complete projects on a timely and efficient way.
This position requires, superior project management skills, and the candidate must be a conscientious team player with good organization skills. This person must also demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills while being a creative problem solver with self-initiative and a take-charge attitude.
Reports to Director of Account Management
- Acts as the primary contact for assigned projects with the creative & production teams and working closely with them to learn and resource their needs to complete projects.
- Works closely with all account team staff to develop and implement workflow completion plans.
- A thorough understanding of the planning, creative and production processes.
- Proactively gathers the necessary information to plan and implement each client project.
- Provides timely issuance of all documentation: proposals, project initiations, creative briefs, estimates, timelines, meeting summaries, and status and budget reports.
- Manages time and financial resources to ensure client projects are on time and on budget.
- Assists with monthly billing and reconciliation of all projects for assigned clients.
- Maintains working knowledge of pertinent software and peripherals needed to complete
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Flexibility and self-motivation are necessary as other duties may be assigned as needed.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience
- At least two (2) or more years of progressively responsible related experience.
- Strong oral communication and writing skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Strong communication, leadership, and management skills.
- Must be a self-starter and work well in a team environment.
- High ethical standards.
- Knowledge of advertising agency software such as Advantage, AQUA is a big plus.
- Paid personal time off time / Vacations.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Competitive salary commensurable of experience
In compliance with the ADA, if accommodations are needed for the application process, please contact HR at 210-897-7740
Our Commitment to Diversity:
Digital Uprise is a subsidiary of Roger Christian Co and is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have a greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and we do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws of Texas.