RCCO/Digital Uprise (DU), Is a creative driven, dog-friendly, beer-friendly, pants-optional digital hybrid team working with several fortune 500 companies.
Roger Christian and Company (RCCO) is growing and is searching for an Jr. Social Media Coordinator to join our team. We are looking for those who are thinkers and doers to become brand stewards for our roster of regional and national brands. If this is you, please read on.
At RCCO, a Jr. Social Media Coordinator will interface with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client, including meetings with internal creative, digital, and production teams. You will be responsible for carrying out the day-to-day. As the Jr. Social Media Coordinator, you will report to the Social Media Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Get to know our audiences, their social media habits, what they follow and care about
- Write copy for social media post.
- Shape channel strategy across different organic and paid social platforms. Allocate resources and set targets.
- Manage social media campaigns to deliver user growth:
- Develop content topics and campaign ideas to engage our audiences.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content.
- Activate community and influencer outreach.
- Analyze performance across key metrics and qualitative user feedback, optimize campaigns and strategy accordingly.
- Work with account service, creative and content teams to amplify campaigns using organic and paid social.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Flexibility and self-motivation are necessary as other duties may be assigned as needed.
What we’re looking for
- Passion for creative use of technology in building and engaging communities. You’re always on top of the latest trends, formats, innovation in social media.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, audiences and behaviors across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Tiktok, how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Diligent and organized so that you can deliver cross-platform content calendars, managing rapidly changing circumstances and priorities.
- Strong technical ability to leverage tools for operationalizing social media management across platforms, at scale. Experience with social media analytics tools a plus
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to quickly build and maintain authentic relationships and trust with individuals, across a variety of cultures and markets.
Education and Experience Required
- College degree
- Demonstrated proficiency in all things social.
- Fluency in Spanish would be nice, but not a must have.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; is not upset when things are up in the air; does not have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
In compliance with the ADA, if accommodations are needed for the application process, please contact HR at 210-897-7740
Our Commitment to Diversity:
Digital Uprise is a subsidiary of Roger Christian Co and is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have a greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and we do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws of Texas.