RCCO/Digital Uprise (DU), Is a creative driven, dog-friendly, beer-friendly, pants-optional digital hybrid team working with several fortune 500 companies.
Key Role / Job Description:
If your career goal is to be an Art Director, RCCO is looking for someone like you. We have a position open for a Jr. Art Director or Jr. Director, giving you an opportunity to cut your teeth with blue chip clients and a creative agency team.
Your responsibilities will include:
Organize the layout, format, and design of traditional and digital interfaces – integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative, and graphic elements into designs – wield your strong knowledge of software applications in the realm of design – prepare uniquely inspiring designs that will be featured in various creative projects including responsive websites, landing pages, emails, banner ads and social media posts.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Flexibility and self-motivation are necessary as other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Advanced understanding and proven ability to apply fundamental design principles (composition, typography, color, etc).
- Aptitude to work constructively in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
- Ability to learn from and handle critiques
- Ability to take direction, as well as conceptualize, design, and organize projects on your own when needed
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational/communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work on a Mac-based computer
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
*YOU MUST SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO LINK OR PDF IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED*
- Paid personal time off time / Vacations.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Competitive salary commensurable of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with work experience in same field.
- 3+ years of experience specifically in digital marketing.
- Experience across multiple digital channels, including but not limited to .com, PPC, digital media, social, mobile, in-app marketing.
- Content planning and management.
- Eagerness to thrive in a hands-on, fast paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial boutique agency environment.
Job Type: Contract/May become full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
In compliance with the ADA, if accommodations are needed for the application process, please contact HR at 210-897-7740
Our Commitment to Diversity:
Digital Uprise is a subsidiary of Roger Christian Co and is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have a greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and we do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws of Texas.