If you are a Graphic Designer who is innovative and talented, RCCO is looking for someone like you. If you are a creative thinker who enjoys working independently as well as with others in a dynamic environment, we would like to talk to you.
• 2 years of related work experience
• Advanced understanding and proven ability to apply fundamental design principles (composition, typography, color, etc).
• Aptitude to work constructively in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
• Ability to learn from and handle critiques
• Ability to take direction, as well as conceptualize, design and organize marketing projects on your own when needed
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational/communication skills
• Familiarity with production requirements and working with outside vendors, e.g., printers, exhibit vendors, other agencies
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Ability to work on a Mac-based computer
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacations/ PTO
Job Type: Full-time