If you are a Digital Designer who is innovative and talented, RCCO is looking for someone like you. If you are a creative thinker who enjoys working independently as well as with others in a dynamic environment, we would like to talk to you.
• 2 years of related work experience preferred
• Prototyping and wireframing
• Ability to enhance creative concept, architecture, UI and design for web sites, online advertising and mobile.
• Advanced understanding and proven ability to apply fundamental design principles (composition, typography, color, etc).
• Aptitude to work constructively in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
• Ability to learn from and handle critiques
• Ability to take direction, as well as conceptualize, design and organize projects on your own when needed
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational/communication skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Ability to work on a Mac-based computer
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
• Proficient in Sketch and InVision preferred
*YOU MUST SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO LINK OR PDF IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacations/ PTO
Job Type: Full-time