RCCO/Digital Uprise (DU), Is a creative driven, dog-friendly, beer-friendly, pants-optional digital hybrid team working with several fortune 500 companies.
Roger Christian and Company (RCCO) is seeking a mid- to senior-level Digital Marketing Director. If you speak SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC, and Email marketing, talk with us and help us deliver quality B2B and B2C for our roster of well-known brands.
As an agency thought leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Staying current with relevant digital marketing trends, digital channels, emerging issues, and opportunities in the industry
- Directing, analyzing, and recommending market research, including audience analysis and global reach assessment. You’ll constantly monitor and measure those results to ensure client goals are achieved.
- Contributing to setting the vision, strategy, and long-term management approach for integrated marketing, brand, and content strategies, including developing/maintaining client brand guidelines and use of resources such as digital monitors and tools.
- Overseeing the planning, creation and implementation of integrated marketing strategies to support the various needs of clients through search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media marketing, media buying, PPC campaigns, and email marketing.
- Managing the strategy for clients’ annual budgets, by preparing scopes and proposals for new work, allocation of internal resources and technology platforms as needed.
- Supervising the marketing and content production staff comprised of professionals dedicated to brand development, media relations, content production, writing and editing, plus print, broadcast and multi-channel products.
- Binding our Digital and Creative teams together and steering those teams toward our common goal of delivering the best work for our clients.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Flexibility and self-motivation are necessary as other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative and engaging social media strategies which drive awareness and conversion.
- Strong strategic background in creating and implementing successful media and marketing campaigns for both organic and paid marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to view future trends in digital and social media platforms to effectively keep our team engaged and forward-thinking in an ever-changing marketplace.
- Demonstrated ability to show clients accountability of Digital Strategy and its direct impact on business.
- Demonstrate a clear, direct communication style, with the ability to lead and educate other team members on current and future digital trends.
- Ability to both analyze digital trends and drive consumer feedback as well as execute against it and take actionable steps.
- Exemplary written and verbal presentation skills.
- Ability to rally others around a great idea.
- Ability to build and cultivate successful client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with work experience in same field.
- 3+ years of experience specifically in digital marketing.
- Experience across multiple digital channels, including but not limited to .com, PPC, digital media, social, mobile, in-app marketing.
- Content planning and management.
- Eagerness to thrive in a hands-on, fast paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial boutique agency environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacations/ PTO
In compliance with ADA, if accommodations are needed for the application process, please contact HR at (210) 897-7740.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
Digital Uprise is a subsidiary of Roger Christian Co and is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have a greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and we do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws of Texas.