RCCO/Digital Uprise (DU), Is a creative driven, dog-friendly, beer-friendly, pants-optional digital hybrid team working with several fortune 500 companies.
RCCO is looking for an energetic and motivated Account Executive to join its growing team. This account executive will be responsible for daily contact between the agency and one or more client accounts. The account executive will interface with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client. The account executive will work with clients to help them understand the limits of their budget or resources and consistently working with project managers to complete project on time.
The account executive has major input in helping in the development of strategic marketing plans, making presentations to clients, and carrying out approved plans daily. The account executive is also responsible for gaining new business from existing clients when applicable.
Reports to the Account Director
- Communicating with clients and gathering information about a project’s scope, budgets and timelines
- Meeting with strategy and senior account executives to discuss clients’ project goals, progress and outcomes.
- Developing budgets and timelines for clients a long with project managers
- Coordinating teams to meet project milestones.
- Assembling new teams to meet clients’ or businesses’ goals.
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
- Keeps apprised of progress of clients’ projects through production and project managers.
- Receives client briefings, recaps, and distributes information to appropriate agency personnel.
- Quickly and accurately relays Client Change Orders to all appropriate agency personnel.
- Effectively presents, sells, and defends all agency work/proposals to clients; supports other client service team members in these functions.
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments.
- Assists in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, media, and public relations plans.
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications, including calls, and emails.
- Oversees execution of approved programs.
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same.
- Reviews billing prior to release to clients; ensures prompt collection of accounts receivable.
- Informs account supervisor regularly of account progress for all assigned clients; involves account supervisor immediately in event of potential problems, i.e., client/agency relations, budget overruns, etc.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with project managers and other relevant agency personnel.
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts.
- Keeps account coordinator/assistant informed of client activities.
- Represents agency at industry and community functions.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Flexibility and self-motivation are necessary as other duties may be assigned as needed.
- BS/BA Degree.
- At least two (2) or more years of progressively responsible related experience.
- Strong oral communication and writing skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Strong communication, leadership, and management skills.
- Must be a self-starter and work well in a team environment.
- High ethical standards.
- Knowledge of advertising agency software such as Advantage, AQUA is a big plus
- Paid personal time off time / Vacations.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Competitive salary commensurable of experience
In compliance with the ADA, if accommodations are needed for the application process, please contact HR at 210-897-7740
Our Commitment to Diversity:
Digital Uprise is a subsidiary of Roger Christian Co and is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have a greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and we do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws of Texas.