We’re looking for a team player to join the rcco team, with the ability to serve as a Junior Graphic Designer. The Junior Graphic Designer will assist in designing both print and digital materials, advertising, point-of-purchase, and digital graphics following concept development including preflight formatting, collecting, processing, checking, proofing, uploading files, and archiving of art files.
- Review, optimize and prep a variety of marketing collateral materials for print, internet and electronic marketing as well as advertising
- Work with both designers and developers to suggest improvements and optimize assets to increase the quality of production and ensure that standards are met
- Proofread, proof mechanical art, assist or handle press proofs
- 2 years of related work experience
- Advanced understanding and proven ability to apply fundamental design principles (composition, typography, color, etc).
- Aptitude to work constructively in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
- Ability to learn from and handle critiques
- Ability to take direction, as well as conceptualize, design and organize marketing projects on your own when needed
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational/communication skills
- Familiarity with production requirements and working with outside vendors, e.g., printers, exhibit vendors, other agencies
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work on a Mac-based computer
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Production: 2 years (Required)
- Production Artist: 2 years (Required)
* No calls, please.
Fill out the form below in order to be considered and include a link to your portfolio.